Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hearthstone Update (April 2015)

Since my foray into MODO I have almost completely forgot about Hearthstone...I guess the $100 I spent on that game was a waste. This is why I always stick with Magic even if another game looks good or interesting to me. Magic is such a proven product and it is simply a safer bet. In addition, any money you do invest money into Magic you can get back out pretty easily by selling. Other games just do not have this ability.  
 
I still think Hearthstone Online is > MODO from a program, technology, visual and pretty much every other standpoint except the actual game itself. While Hearthstone stands up to Magic quite well it just isn't the same.

I could have bought 2 Wastelands online with the $100! Sigh.

-Cheers-

PS - I am not ruling out going back to Hearthstone at some point but the idea of spending any money on it is very unappealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment