Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hearthstone Nerfs

Hearthstone nerfed two of their "cards" this week.

Leeroy, Jenkins went from 4 mana crystals to 5 mana crystals and Starving Buzzards went from 2 Mana Crystal to 5 mana crystals!

As someone who has spent almost no money on the game (other than on Curse of Naxxramas) I have to say that it is a little frustrating that one of my decks (1 of 2) got totally nerfed. My other deck is Zoo as I wrote about here. The interaction between Starving Buzzard and Release the Hounds probably was too good, so I think the banning is fine but I know that a lot of other people also have a limited numbers of cards/decks so making a deck almost obsolete is kind of disappointing from a players perspective.

All in all, it means I probably need to invest more time into grinding arena to get more cards/dust or I have to dump some cash into the game in order to diversify and increase my number of decks to avoid future problems like this.

Cheers,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment