Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Updated Mono Red for SCG: Dallas

Here is where I am with my current standard SCG: Dallas decklist. There are no major changes from my SCG: Invitational deck. The addition of frenzied goblin makes blocking a little harder for my opponents and the addition of one searing blood main is because of how strong it was for me at the invitational. Letting my puny creatures trade with your larger (better) creatures all while lightning striking your opponent made me want to hedge slightly. It is also absolutely amazing against Mutavault and mana dorks.  

Standard Decklist

Maindeck:
 
Creatures (28)

4 Firedrinker Satyr
4 Foundry Street Denizen
3 Legion Loyalist
4 Rakdos Cackler
4 Burning Tree Emissary
4 Firefist Striker
4 Ash Zealot
1 Frenzied Goblin

Lands (17)

17 Mountain
 
Spells (15)

4 Madcap Skills
3 Lightning Strike
1 Searing Blood
4 Shock
3 Titan's Strength 
 
Sideboard (15):
 
1 Harness by Force
2 Borderland Marauder
3 Searing Blood
4 Skullcrack
1 Mizzium Mortars  
1 Stoke the Flames
1 Seismic Stomp
2 Forge Devil
 
 -Cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment